[renomusicproject] Showcase, etc.

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:16:36 +0000 (UTC)

Songwriters & original bands: I'm going to be restarting my RMP Showcase series
on the last Saturday of January 2015. We'll be doing this once a month in the
same space we do open mic at the Wildflower Village, a room that is better
suited to acoustic performances.

February's showcase is booked, but I'm still deciding on January's debut as
well as the shows after that. Email if you want to be considered, send me links
to your online samples, etc. I'm looking for artists who have something to say
and want to be heard in a true listening room. All acts will be considered, but
I'm looking for those who will make you wish we had more seats, but glad we
don't.

todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks to everyone who's been making open mic fun and interesting at the
Wildflower. Here's to many more Fridays in 2015!
P.S. My band, The Derailment, will be playing our last show of the year tonight
(12/20) at the Midtown Wine Bar, 8pm. See you there!