[renomusicproject] SHOWCASE SATURDAY!

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 01:21:03 +0000 (UTC)

As I've previously mentioned, tomorrow kicks off the rebooted Showcase Series.
We'll be doing this the last Saturday of each month, hope to see you there!

The Reno Music Project presents
 Low La La (acoustic duo)
 Horses of Thought (acoustic band)
 Saturday, January 31st @ 7:00pm

 ALL AGES welcome - $5 suggested donation
 Adult beverages available with I.D.

 Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
 4395 West 4th Street
 Reno, NV 89523

 http://www.wildflowervillage.com/
 http://www.RenoMusicProject.com/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA system
provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available with advance notice).
Original material preferred & encouraged. Reno's favorite open mic since 2002,
hosted by Todd South.
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission