[renomusicproject] Reno's Best All-Ages Open Mic TONIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 02:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

RENO MUSIC PROJECT
ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
Friday night, 7:00

Original music preferred & encouraged!
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
includes beverages & snacks
donations appreciated but not required
(NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area’s best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
including pro PA system, guitar & bass amps,
drum kit, and a piano.

Bands welcome!

Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV
(upstairs performance hall)

www.RenoMusicProject.com

P.S. I’m backing Eric Andersen for a set featuring his originals and a few
covers.  I’ll be on bass, Cap Stapp is on drums, Tyler Stafford’s on guitar,
and we’re all singing harmony behind Eric and his piano.  Should be a fun show!

Lampost Pizza
1141 Steamboat Parkway
Reno, NV
8pm - FREE