[renomusicproject] Open mic this weeek

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:06:03 -0800 (PST)

I'll be out of town Thu-Sun attending the NAMM show in Anaheim.  Whilst I'm
away, my good friend Lenny Walker  has agreed to host open mic for y'all at
Walden's this Saturday.  Have fun, and I'll see you next week!

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA system
provided, bring your own instrument - keyboard available with advance notice).
Original material preferred & encouraged.

Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

Reno's Favorite Open Mic since 2002

Walden's Coffeehouse