[renomusicproject] Open mic switched to the 19th

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

UPDATE: We're still on for June 6th, 6pm, for the Burning Peace show at
Walden's.  Hope to see you all there!

However, Walden's has an HS graduation-related event on the 12th that will
bleed into the time we would have started open mic. Soooooooo, we're going to
wait and kick-off open mic on the 19th. Sorry for any inconvenience this date
change may create. :)

To recap: Burning Peace on 6/6 @ 6pm, open mic on 6/19 @ 7pm (sign-up @ 6:30pm).

Oh, and for those who may have forgotten, the Pig Rock Caves campout is THIS
Saturday.  Looks like the weather is actually going to cooperate ... woo hooo!

http://www.burningpeace.com/caves/

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth