[renomusicproject] Open mic and new shows booked

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:14:10 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for the late email. I always do the Facebook invite before anything else,
so I highly recommend joining our group if you haven't already.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

We had a great kickoff to the new concert series last Saturday. Thanks to the
Critical Mass Band for rockin' the house! I've got shows booked in February and
March, including a couple ticketed shows for touring acts you won't want to
miss. Check out the calendar for more information:

http://www.renomusicproject.com/calendar.shtml

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

Adult beverages available with I.D., 50% discount for performers.
Free snacks provided (donations welcome)

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89523

http://www.wildflowervillage.com
http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com