[renomusicproject] Open mic TONIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:51:32 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, that's right, it's snowing outside.  But we're still going to do open
mic, because (a) we've only got one more weekend at Maytan after this, and (b)
I'm not quite right in the head.  Tonight's featured artist is the Critical
Mass Band!  Come on down and share some music and a hot cuppa joe with us.
Next Friday (12/18) will be our last open mic at Maytan, and then Saturday
night we're going to have a holiday party/showcase kinda th'ang as our last
event in that room.  If you're interested in performing on Saturday the 19th,
let me know!

I've been talking with various places about hosting our open mic and showcases;
I've got a couple rooms I'd like to do a "test run" on with performers and
audience in place.  If you'd like to join us for one of those test nights, drop
me a line for the details.  Thanks!

RENO MUSIC PROJECT -- ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
Friday night, 7:00
http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

Original music preferred & encouraged!
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
includes beverages & snacks
donations appreciated but not required
(NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
including pro PA system, guitar & bass amps,
drum kit, and piano!

Bands welcome!

Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV