[renomusicproject] Open mic Friday, camping Saturday

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey kids, we're back in the saddle this Friday for open mic at Maytan's, 7pm.
I hear Brian Callahan's gonna be there ... how 'bout YOU!?   :)

If you're of a mind to bring an acoustic instrument to the desert for an
overnight campout, some of us will be doing just that this Saturday at Pig
Rock.  You're welcome to join us!

 RENO MUSIC PROJECTALL-AGES OPEN MIC
 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
 including
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,