[renomusicproject] Open mic AND showcase this Friday/Saturday!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 02:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

We've got plenty o' music for you this weekend, starting with Friday's open mic
(sign-up at 6:30), and continuing on with a truly eclectic Saturday showcase!

Friday, June 12  - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
      Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
    The
area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic, including pro
PA system, guitar & bass amps, drum kit, and piano!  Bands welcome!

  Saturday, June 13   - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
      (7:00) Mister Vague
      (8:00) Scarlet Presence
      (9:00) Ernie and the Magic Shapes

   Rumor has it there might be
a Burning Peace set at open mic.  We've been working in the studio
every week for the past month (hoping to release some new stuff later
this year), so the itch to get out and play live is getting worse.  :)