[renomusicproject] Open Mic & PIG ROCK CAVES!

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:24:58 -0700

This Friday's open mic will be hosted by Lenny Walker, being that I and a bunch
of other folks will be trekking out to the Pig Rock Caves for our annual
musicians' desert jam session & camp-out. Friday night is acoustic, Saturday
we'll be firing up the PA system and making some noise.

https://www.facebook.com/events/593867250681476/?ref=4
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pigrockjam/
http://www.renomusicproject.com/caves/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D.

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street