[renomusicproject] OPEN JAM TONIGHT (Sat)

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 02:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

We don't have a showcase scheduled for tonight, so instead we of the Reno Music
Project thought it might be fun to have a casual get-together o' musicians.  No
schedule, no sign-up list.  More like a campfire sing-along, except indoors, no
campfire, but with the PA system, drums, amps, etc. that we use for open mic
and shows.

Basic refreshments will be provided as always (donations welcome), admission is
free.  Bring your instrument and let's make some noise just for the fun of it.
Originals, covers, whatever.  Feel free to invite your friends.  :)

RENO MUSIC PROJECT
SATURDAY OPEN JAM
10/18, 7pm

Maytan Music Center