[renomusicproject] No open mic tonight, Great showcase Saturday!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

There's NO open mic tonight, because we'll be at the Reno News & Review
Reader's Choice awards picking up plaques for "Best All-Ages Spot", "Best Open
Mic", and "Best Place to Hear Quiet Music" (I guess they weren't there on Metal
night!).  Thanks to everyone for supporting local, original music!

We do have a great FREE showcase this Saturday, though, so don't miss it!

Saturday, October 25   - 7pm
              Maytan Music Center

    777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
          Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
          (7:00) Jeremy Groves, Tyler Stafford, and Whitney Myer

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
www.RenoMusicProject.com