[renomusicproject] No open mic this weekend

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still on the super-weak and plenty-o-pain list right now, so I've canceled
open mic for this Friday and we'll have to reschedule Saturday's showcase for
another date.  Maytan is celebrating its 50th anniversary this Saturday with
in-store performances and specials, so check it out!

My hope is to restart open mic on Friday the 10th, assuming I can climb the
stairs by then.  I'm going to need plenty o' help getting stuff set up, so
anyone who wants to show up a little early and help set up chairs, etc., is
more than welcome.  I'll keep y'all informed as to whether my optimism turns
into reality for open mic next week.   Thanks!!!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.spimusic.com  www.RenoMusicProject.com