[renomusicproject] NO open mic Friday: check out Saturday!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 02:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

 My lovely, talented, amazing
(elder) daughter, Morgan, is graduating from Reed High this Friday, and the
rest of our RMP crew have other commitments, so there will be no Friday open
mic at Maytan Music Center this week. We'll be back next week (along with a
Saturday showcase), but in the meantime there's another open mic you should
check out this weekend!My eldest son Topher (not as lovely, but amazing &
talented in his own way...heheheh) is hosting the monthly open mic at the Batch
Cupcakery this Saturday, June 6, at 6pm.  He also happens to be the guy who
bakes the gourmet cupcakes, so he's pulling double-duty that day.  I helped him
kick off his open mic last month and it turns out that singing songs in a
little bakery can be a surprising amount of fun.  Come join us this weekend!655
Booth St
Reno, NV 89509
(775) 322-8510
Get directions