[renomusicproject] NEW

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

The new phonebooks are here!  The new phoneb......wait, sorry.  Wrong movie.  :)

Our new powered mixer has arrived from Carvin in San Diego, so I'm pretty
excited to try it out at open mic tonight.  Hope to see y'all there!

A couple other things of note: Walden's Coffeehouse will be hosting another of
its "SCIENCE CAFE" series events this Tuesday (5/3) evening at 7pm; admission
is
free. Professor Lee Dyer of UNR's topic will be, "Adventures with Citizen
Scientists: How your volunteering and scientific  efforts affect entire
ecosystems!"

Also, I just thought I'd mention that the Nevada EcoNet Earth Day event at
Idlewild Park is THIS Sunday beginning around 10:30am.  It'll be a brisk but
sunny day with tons of exhibits, activities, and live music featuring:

Scarlet Presence
Invocation and Announcements
Jahzilla
Asha belly Dancers