[renomusicproject] Music this week

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:26:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who attended & performed at the (latest) last open mic at
Walden's on Saturday. It was definitely one to remember! Special thanks to the
staff for working late, the owners for letting us run late, to my lovely wife
for baking TWO cakes and passing out slices to everyone, and to all my friends
who signed those really thoughtful cards. I'm still musing on what to do next,
but some form of Todd-hosted open mic will definitely be on the horizon. Stay
tuned!

On another personal note, my band "LovePop!" will be playing two shows this
week, one at the Silver Peak brewery on Wonder Street this Tuesday evening
(8/20) (upstairs deck, no cover), and another at Swill Coffee & Wine on
Saturday (8/24) ($5 cover). Gia Torcaso will be opening for both shows with her
(rare!) solo material, and perhaps some duet action with Monique. Should be fun!

And now, let's talk about the great music we have planned for this Friday at
Walden's!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, August 23, 7:00pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great food specials, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to
the sounds of singer-songwriter Bryan Cowell, and ragtime duo CW & Mr. Spoons.
http://www.reverbnation.com/bryancowell

http://www.reverbnation.com/cwandmrspoons

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC