[renomusicproject] Music this week!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

A few special notes this week.  First off, if you're looking for a
professional-grade CD recorder, I've listed one for sale.

http://reno.craigslist.org/ele/2415196279.html

Second, we're only TEN (10) days away from the Pig Rock Caves musician campout!

WOOHOO!!!

http://www.burningpeace.com/caves/

Third, our good friend Jay Goldfarb is now hosting the Wednesday night (7pm)
open mic at the historic Red Dog Saloon in Virginia City!  Great venue, great
host.  I'm definitely going to have to travel back up to VC to attend this in
the near future.

And now, our weekend music events:

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT
Friday night @ 7:00pm

Come enjoy some great food & drink (craft beers on tap!) while listening to
singer-songwriter John White and folk rock duo Ten Dollar Pony.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Booking Info
Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Large JPEG
Acrobat PDF
Please feel free to print & distribute our flyer
and  help spread the word about Reno's
favorite  open mic! SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
Original music  encouraged & preferred
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission