[renomusicproject] MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 02:00:02 -0800 (PST)

I'll be playing the early show at the Marianarchy Winter Ball tonight (5:20pm
at Jub-Jub's, if you blink you'll miss my set), and then I'll be hosting a
showcase featuring Wayne & Lenny. Hope to see you there!

Pearl Harbor Day ... Always Remember.

________________________________
 THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, Dec. 7, 7:00pm - 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks,
wine, and craft beers on tap while listening to singer-songwriter Wayne
Carlson, and local character Lenny el Bajo.
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm