[renomusicproject] MUSIC this week!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Thanks again for all the well-wishes.  I have a ways to go before I'm 100%, but
I'm trying not to let this keep me from the thing I love most ... MUSIC!

We'll be doing open mic this Friday, 7pm, Maytan upstairs.  Looking forward to

I'm also looking forward to this Saturday night (7pm, Maytan upstairs).  Unless
my Dr.'s say otherwise, I'm planning on performing; the Lenny Supera birthday
and Burning Peace anniversary party/show is a GO.  Lenny's invited some friends
to jam on a few songs with him (including Max Volume), and then the 5-piece
version of Burning Peace is going to perform ... should be fun!

This might be the last time I perform for a while since I'm supposed to have
abdominal surgery sometime in the next few weeks, so it'd be nice to see you
there.  Yes, I'm playing the pity card.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let's ROCK!