[renomusicproject] MUSIC THIS WEEKEND!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend, not to mention an exciting
Election Day!  Definitely one we'll never forget.  :)

Tonight we'll be kicking back into gear with our award-winning Friday open mic,
then we've got some really fantastic stuff planned for Saturday's Showcase.
It's all FREE, so check it out!

Friday, November 7  - 7pm
              Maytan Music Center

    777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
          All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
              Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
              The
area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic, including pro
PA system, guitar & bass amps, drum kit, and a grand piano!  Bands welcome!

          Saturday, November 8   - 7pm
              Maytan Music Center

    777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
          Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
          (7:00) Bryan Cowell
          (8:00) Blunderbusst
          (9:00) Nancy Plays Nurse

Want a free "YES WE DID" Obama sticker? It's designed by
the artist who created the iconic HOPE poster. MoveOn's giving them away
totally free--even the shipping's free!

I just got mine. Click this link to get your free Obama sticker:

                http://pol.moveon.org/shepstickers/?id=-5046279-sCVp9ox