[renomusicproject] Jazz Night this Friday

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:30:08 -0700 (PDT)

One thing always stays the same, and that's that things never stay the same. :)

On that note, August 17th will be our last open mic at Walden's
Coffeehouse for the foreseeable future. We WILL still be doing our
showcase series every Friday night at Walden's, so the music isn't
entirely leaving our venerable, favorite location. I'm currently
scouting new venues for open mic, with a strong possibility that we'll
do a pair of them: one at a 21+ bar, and another in an all-ages
establishment. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, August 9, 7:00pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great food specials, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to
the sounds of California jazz guitarist Mike Glendinning, and Reno's own
Half-Jazzed Band.
http://www.mikegrungejazz.com

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC