[renomusicproject] It's my birthday and you're all invited. :)

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:40:13 -0800 (PST)

So, it's my 40th birthday this week.  What better way to celebrate than to
invite some of my favorite original, independent artists to come and do a
"command performance" showcase?  Frankly, I'm all a-twitter just thinking about
this show ... you do NOT want to miss this one!

 Friday, February 29 - 7pm
   All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
 $5 entry includes beverages & snacks
 Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
 Saturday, March 1  - 7:00pm
   Todd South's 40th Birthday Party
   with command performances by
 (7:00) Sean Spurling & Friends (San Francisco, CA)
 (8:00) The Kimberly Trip (Sacramento, CA)
 (9:00) Kung Fu Sophie and the Slow Dying Death (our favorite local grrrl!)
 $5 admission includes beverages, snacks, and of course birthday cake!
   Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

 UPCOMING EVENTS:
 Saturday, March 15   - 7:30pm
 AMERICANA / BLUEGRASS NIGHT hosted by Todd South and Cindy Gray
 featuring
 The Banjo Queens
   The Two Tuners
   Code Bluegrass