[renomusicproject] Hey brother, can you spare a half-stack?

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 05:07:01 -0700 (PDT)

As you know, we have a BIG show tonight at Maytan's featuring the 7 bands of
this summer's Step To The Stage youth music program.  It's going to be a
blast!  However, we've run into a slight snag and have found ourselves needing
to borrow some half-stack guitar amps & cabs for the kids to play on (so
they'll feel like the budding rock stars they are).  If you've got such a rig
you'd be willing to let us borrow for the night, we promise we'll take good
care of it and return it without delay or damage (the volume levels and
settings will be done by adult pros, not the kids themselves).

Additionally, if anyone has some crazy stage lighting they'd like to loan out,
that would be groovy as well.  We've got some basic stage lights, but it would
be fun if we had some wild stuff to rock up the room.

Even if you don't have any gear for loan, by all means COME TO THE SHOW!  It's
FREE and it's going to be a lot of fun.  These kids have been working hard for
the past 8 weeks, learning to work together as a band, writing, recording, and
performing their music.  I'm super proud of every kid who's poured their heart
into this project.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Maytan Music Center
and the
Reno Music Project
present

Saturday, August 16 - 7pm
Step to the Stage - Youth Music Concert

FREE!!!

with performances by

RICK'S POOL HOUSE
(coaches: Marc Luperini & Ashley Parmentier)

AMPLIFIED
(coach: Todd South)

A.R.M.Y.
(coach: Kyle Archuleta)

HIT AND RUN
(coach: Justin Miller)

BLACK TOOTH GRIN
(coach: Jesse Easter)

WATCHFUL EYES
(coach: Brian Trotter)

NONE OF THE ABOVE
(coaches: Tony Ashworth & Eric Stangeland)

Reno Music Project @
Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)