[renomusicproject] HAN dodger? We have the cure! :)

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

HUGE THANKS to everyone who voted for us in the 2011 Reno News & Review
Reader's Poll!  We won "Best Place for Quiet Music" (shhhhhhhhh, it's kwyette),
"Best Open Mic", and my older son Topher South won "Best Creative Writer".  My
brother-in-law Tom Bailie even took 2nd place for "Best Handy Man", so
daaaaaaaaaaamn!  We appreciate all the support!!!!

This week we've got a hell of a great line-up for those who avoid the HAN
insanity:

Friday, August 12 · 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr.
Reno, NV

Reno Music Project

Come enjoy some great food & drink, craft beers on tap and $2.00 PBR
while listening to some outstanding live music by Ramoth Gilead, John
Gray, and Transfer Effect.

http://www.youtube.com/wat​ch?v=eQiLkDSxcL8

http://www.reverbnation.co​m/grayrockmusic

Saturday, August 13 · 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr.
Reno, Nevada

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA
system provided, bring your own instrument - keyboard available with
advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged. Reno's
favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.