[renomusicproject] Great food & music tonight & tomorrow!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Chef Michael is serving a couple specials tonight and tomorrow at Walden's:

Roasted vegetable lasagna (fresh pasta, marinara, pesto, mozzarella, parmesan,
and feta). Served with mixed green salad (homemade balsamic vinaigrette) and
garlic bread.

AND
Italian sausage sandwich with stewed bell peppers, onions and provolone.

BONUS
Homemade turkey chili topped with tortilla chips, cheddar, feta and green onions

Would have included this info with my earlier mailing about the shows, but just
found out a few minutes ago.  I've had that lasagna, and DAAAAAAAMN it's good!

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com