[renomusicproject] Friday, Saturday, and Kickstarter

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:03:50 -0800 (PST)

This extremely deserving Kickstarter project (by one of my favorite bands to
debut at open mic last year) only needs another $149 to be fully funded. C'mon,
help these guys get to their goal before time runs out Friday morning!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thebonfireset/create-an-ep-with-the-bonfire-set

I want to say THANKS to everyone who've been to our recently-relocated open mic
these past couple of months. We've had really a solid turn-out every Friday,
and I really appreciate the support. Now it's time to get the showcase calendar
back on track! Speaking of which...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D., 50% discount for performers.
Free snacks provided (donations welcome)

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89523

The Reno Music Project presents