[renomusicproject] Fri/Sat Music @ Walden's!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:20:54 -0800 (PST)

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, February 24, 7:00pm -- 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy some great food & hot drinks, wine, and craft beers on tap while
listening to singer-songwriter Tom Van Ruiten
and master fingerstyle guitarist Wyatt Troxel.

http://soundcloud.com/tomvanruiten

"My passion is music, and I spend most of my free time writing,
playing, and recording. I think my music, both the original songs I
write and the cover songs I play, reflect my philosophy of life."

http://www.reverbnation.com/wyatttroxel

"Wyatt, the self-taught guitarist, has been running off at the
fingertips for over 50 years. He began playing during the folk era, and
survived bluegrass for over 30 years. Enjoy an hour handcrafted tunes,
including many originals and great melodies not written for the guitar."

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

Original music encouraged & preferred
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

Reno's Favorite Open Mic since 2002

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

http://www.WaldensCoffeehouse.com

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com