[renomusicproject] Fri: OPEN MIC Sat: OPEN JAM

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:20:03 -0800 (PST)

We're going to have open mic on Friday as usual this week, PLUS we're going to
do another open jam session on Saturday (since the October jam was such a
hit)!  We're hoping to stick more to acoustic instruments this time around in
order to include more players and stay away from the "just a couple people on
stage at a time" syndrome.  Perhaps we'll just circle the chairs and share some
tunes this Saturday!  We're open to whatever y'all wanna make of it ... it's an
open jam!

Friday: Open mic at 7
Saturday: Open jam at 7

Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV
(upstairs performance hall)

NEXT week at the Reno Music Project:

Friday, November 21  - 7pm
              Maytan Music Center

    777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
          All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
              Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic, including pro
PA system, guitar & bass amps, drum kit, and a grand piano!  Bands welcome!
          Saturday, November 22   - 7pm
              Maytan Music Center

    777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
          Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
          (7:00) Justin McMahon
          (8:00) Justin Farren
          (9:00) Joel Ackerson