[renomusicproject] Critical Mass TONIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

NOTE: The RMP Open Mic hours have changed; show starts at 6pm with sign-ups at
5:30pm. Friday showcases continue to be 7pm-9pm.
It's time to vote for your favorites in the Reno News & Review's "Biggest
Little Best of Northern Nevada 2013" reader's poll. We'd love your vote in the
Nightlife section for the
music categories (Best Open Mic, Best Quiet Music, Best Live Music),
specifically voting for "Reno Music Project @ Walden's Coffeehouse". But
remember, you MUST vote in more than just a couple categories; ballots
submitted with fewer than 10 entries may be disqualified. We appreciate
your continued support!
http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/bestofreno13
THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, June 28, 7:00pm - 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great food specials, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to
the sounds of singer-songwriter Michael Saliba, and Reno's own Critical Mass
Band.http://thecriticalmassband.com/

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 6:00pm