[renomusicproject] Busy weekend!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

So, I would be remiss not to mention the 4th annual "Made In Reno" show going
on at the Underground this Fri/Sat.  Lot's o' good talent will be represented
this year, including a few folks who've passed through my open mic over the
years.  So much talent in this town of ours!  I'm going to play a short set
right before the last band of the night on Saturday, so that oughta be fun.

http://renounderground.com/events/

If you're looking for something a little different than the biggest bill in
town this weekend, we've got some GREAT stuff in store for you at Walden's!

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, March 30, 7:00pm -- 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy some great food & hot drinks, wine, and craft beers on tap while
listening to Portland singer-songwriter Amy Bleu and Reno's own Jose Skinner
Band.
http://www.amybleu.com

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC