[renomusicproject] Birthday show this weekend!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:47:35 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder that this Saturday I've got some good friends (and insanely
great musicians) coming into town to help celebrate my 40th birthday!  Today
(March 6) is my actual day o' birth, but who cares.  Saturday, March 8th is
what REALLY matters!  WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

 Friday, February 29 - 7pm
   All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
 $5 entry includes beverages & snacks
 Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
 Saturday, March 1  - 7:00pm
   Todd South's 40th Birthday Party
   with command performances by
 (7:00) Sean Spurling & Friends (San Francisco, CA)
 (8:00) The Kimberly Trip (Sacramento, CA)
 (9:00) Kung Fu Sophie and the Slow Dying Death (our favorite local grrrl!)
 $5 admission includes beverages, snacks, and of course birthday cake!
   Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

 UPCOMING EVENTS:
 Saturday, March 15   - 7:30pm
 AMERICANA / BLUEGRASS NIGHT hosted by Todd South and Cindy Gray
 featuring
 The Banjo Queens
   The Two Tuners
   Code Bluegrass