[renomusicproject] BURNING PEACE this week!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

The Reno Music Project has some fun stuff going on at Walden's this week ...
hope to see you there!
Come
 enjoy some great food & drink, wine, craft beers on tap and $2.00
PBR while listening to live music by fingerstyle guitarist Dave Fritz,
and semi-acoustic rock band Burning Peace (fronted by Todd South).  As far as
the Burning Peace portion of this evening goes, it will be an "all request"
show. So, if you've got a request, let us know!

Friday, August 26, 7pm

Waldens Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr.
http://www.myspace.com/davefritz
http://www.reverbnation.com/burningpeace
(Facebook folks can "like" our BP page @
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Burning-Peace/7607713267?sk=app_2405167945)
On Saturday we have the award-winningReno Music Project OPEN MIC NIGHT: FREE,
all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA
system provided, bring your own instrument - keyboard available with
advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged. Reno's
favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.
One last thing: we'd like to alert everyone to the Whitney Myer Band's effort
to use Kickstarter in order to fund their new album.  The WMB was voted "Best
Band in Northern Nevada" for 2011 and they are definitely building some
momentum toward national recognition.  Help 'em out and get a pre-release copy
of the new CD!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1993449798/the-whitney-myer-band-cd-tour-project