[renomusicproject] An evening with Amber Rubarth & Tyler Stafford THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

Friday, April 24  - 7pmNO open mic due to this special event!

An Evening with Amber Rubarth
    with special guest Tyler Staffordhosted by Todd South
(7:00) Tyler Stafford
    (8:00) Amber Rubarth
Amber's added an extra date to her current national tour just to visit her
friends in Reno, and we're super pleased to have her perform in our humble,
all-ages listening room at Maytan Music.  Don't miss this special opportunity!

"You will leave with a crush on her." --- The Boston Globe

$8.00 at the door, refreshments included.

Maytan Music Center

            777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

http://www.renomusicproject.com

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com