[renomusicproject] Alisha Sadler & Last To Leave

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the late email; I did the Facebook invites but somehow forgot the
mailing list this week. I know there are some other things going on tonight,
but we've got a great show lined up for you at our favorite coffeehouse. Piano
songstress Alisha Sadler is debuting tunes from her new EP, and the latest
incarnation of Americana / Alt-Folk group Last To Leave is going to (literally)
fill our small stage with a ton of tunes. See you there!

  THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, Apr. 26, 7:00pm - 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great food specials, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to the sounds of
singer-songwriter Alisha Sadler, and local band Last To Leave.

http://www.myspace.com/alishasadler/music
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/4-track-ep/id624704701

http://www.reverbnation.com/lasttoleave

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission