[renomusicproject] Acoustic musician's campout

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 02:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

As you know we're not doing the Pig Rock Caves big jam extravaganza
this year.  After chatting with those of you who responded to my last
camping-related message, we've decided to do a simple, back to the
basics, overnight campout on September 20th.  No power, no lights, no
amps, no B.S.  Just acoustic instruments (anything that makes noise
under its own power is welcome) around a campfire with musical friends
under the stars, like it was in the beginning.

Email me if you're interested in the details & location.

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS