[regional_school] CES Giving Campaign - Week 3

  • From: Dan Drmacich <dandrmacich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Regional School <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, Lewis Cohen <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleague:

What is better teaching?

Personalized instruction to address individual needs and interests.
Small schools and classrooms, where teachers and student know each other well
and work in an atmosphere of trust and high expectations.
Multiple assessments based on performance of authentic tasks.
Democratic and equitable school policies and practice.
Close community partnerships.It was 25 years ago that CES introduced these
concepts to the world and since then CES has helped you to implement these
Common Principles in your classrooms, schools and districts.

Please make a donation to CES today to ensure CES remains a leading innovator
in the development of better teaching.

We are in the third week of the Individual Giving Campaign and with your help
we can achieve our goal of raising $25,000 in honor of our 25th Anniversary.

Please click on the Donate Now button, make a donation, and encourage friends
and colleagues to make a donation.

If you're not able to view the button, please click the link:
https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=32995

In solidarity,

Lewis Cohen,
Executive Director