[realmusicians] Re: some listening material

  • From: Gudrun Brunot <gbrunot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:25:10 -0700

Hay their, Tam...

Gewdren
At 09:06 PM 10/10/2009, you wrote:
Book? What book? I can't write a book. Heck, half the time I spell the word: "I" wrong.

Tam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eddy Stephens" <2pinesed@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tom:
You are briliant! Please don't forget about writeing your book!
Eddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>