[realmusicians] Re: some listening material

  • From: "Chad Morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:51:25 -0500

Hey, like the song. If I was to nit pick something I would probably say the drums are a little loud mainly the hats and cymbals. it might be the speekers I'm using. Also I'm new to this whole thing. I'm just a drummer trying to go engineer.

Take care
Chad
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>