[realmusicians] Re: prayers for hospital visit and a little update

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:07:04 -0500

Hey Roy,  I no longer have them, though they'd prob not work with 6, they
were create back on reason2.5.
I did use sighted assistance to do cable routing, I started doing an hsc
project for dragging and dropping etc, but since I dropped reason, the
project went with it. Sorry.
Let me know how you fair with Reason6 though. What OS/platform are you on?

Regards, D!J!X!