[realmusicians] Re: prayers for hospital visit and a little update

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:45:35 -0600

Very cool, let me know how it goes.

At 06:29 PM 11/10/2011, you wrote:
on my old amd desktop , am using xp 32-bit whereas on my brand new hp ProBook 4530s , win 7 64-bit; it was optimized by a local company that specializes in optimizing systems for audio/video use. (something like studiocat.com).
am now installing Reason 64-bit on this machine , and will start using it.
also have x1 64 bit installed.
best
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com