[realmusicians] Re: [midi-mag] a song for you guys

  • From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:18:02 -0800

Sounds awesome as usual, Chris. Everything's nice and clean and yeah, that old guitar sure has a nice sparkle to it. Nah, you don't sound like an old hick when you talk. We're getting there, but we're not quite there yet. Ha!

One question. I'm just curious why you chose the beta 58 over the SM7B you rave about so much? I have the 7B but not the 58 so I can't compare them to hear the different vibe.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>