[realmusicians] Re: automating bus mutes

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:18:32 -0600

Hey Roy, I sure don't see the switch to automated mute in the bus pane in that applications menu.

I see it on tracks but not buses, there for I'm concluding that you can't do it with buses.

If you want to do an a/b compar, it might be a good work around to create two buses and sends to both of them and alternate automation between them.

Now why didn't they give us automated mute on buses? 'grin'?

 At 05:34 PM 11/23/2011, you wrote:
hi listers
is it possible to automate the muting <http://elephant-of buses in Sonar 8.5.3 producer?>http://elephant-of buses in Sonar 8.5.3 producer? I know it's possible automating output volume/pan/trim , but is it possible with the bus mutes?
thanks a bunch
Roy.
<http://dolphin.bandcamp.com>http://dolphin.bandcamp.com

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx