[realmusicians] Re: anybody home?

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 22:34:29 -0500

Yeh, you might have some jelousy issues.

So get her involved in caring for her little brother as much as she can, then she won't feel left out and unloved.

YOu know how young sprogs are, they think the world revolves around them 'grin'.

At 10:00 PM 10/4/2009, you wrote:
smiles and she probably wouldn't wish her brother or sister to be her main gift for the year heheheheeh. Well maybe at first.

Steph

At 04:57 PM 10/4/2009 +0100, you wrote:
thanks, just hope it doesn't come on the 24th or 25th, as are 4 year old might have something to say as to why santa has been delayed.lol
Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>