[realmusicians] Re: anybody home?

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:51:49 -0500

We just had some friends down for the morning, they had a young teen he's 13 with them and just learning how to play.

He likes worship music, Chris Tomlin and such, and for a youngster that's only been playing 4 months, he's doing real well, has some timing issues and such, but my goodness four months, and he can sing and play passibly, has a nice voice.

He's got a little pedal with built in rhythms and such, I told him to work with those, and get his timing down a little better, and then we're going to get him in here and record some stuff.

They treated us to lunch.

Got to bring these youngsters along, they're gonna pull the cart someday 'grin'.

At 02:20 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
Hi guys, what's going on around here then?
Joe