[realmusicians] Re: Urgent please,Buying pencile microphone to record instruments

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:58:01 -0500

If you have a good room, the cad cm179 would probably serve you well.

Or one llike Phil uses the c1

At 05:22 PM 9/12/2010, you wrote:
no, I didn't want to record with the sure beta58 a, I listened to this.

but anyway, Chris now, its too expensive for me to buy a hole packedge of microfones. so, what is the best mike that u recommend to me? I will record just vocal? and may be some instruments like strings, and so on, can I get just 1 mike to do the job?

or may be 2  but not more than this?

Thanks in advance