[realmusicians] Re: Need advice from my brothers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:16:37 +0200

dear tom:

the message still shown, and don't know what can i do, is it something bad in my laptop or what? am afraid, and i think many people use their lap top in their cars, buses etc.

Also, how can i get the best battery life?
I mean what r the best things that i must do to make my battery life longer?

Thanks
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>