[realmusicians] Re: HotSpotClicker Set Name Window Title Switching Bug

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:22:17 +0100

Chris, are you referring to nicknames?  Tried using those here today too and
they didn't work.  For example:

[nicknames]
Sonitus:fx Compressor=Sonitus_fx Compressor.hsc

I was able to work around that by hard coding the Sonar.hsc file as
described previously  Far from ideal though.  Suffice to say, Jim's on to
it.  Have already been discussing this issue at length with him.  Jim's
really good at responding promptly so, I don't think it will take him long
to sort this one out.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021