[realmusicians] Re: Hello From D!J!X!

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 05:54:22 +0200

hae dear D j x, and welcome aboard.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D!J!X!
  To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:36 PM
  Subject: [realmusicians] Hello From D!J!X!

  Hello guys, not sure who's on here and who's not, just wanted to say hello
and let you know that I'm onboard and will be as long as this doesn't turn to
midimag part 2 lol...
  For those who don't know me, D!J!X! is what i go by, real name is Xavier,
here to help in whatever i can... DJX Studios excells in anything from website
and graphic design to music production to building/repairing computers and
workstations! So feel free to pick my brain and i'll do my best to help!
  Speaking of building computers, after leaving midimag and having time to then
do some real work :-), I had the pleasure of putting together and configuring a
daw for a client using the i7 920 processor and the x58 chipset on windows7
x64, man! What a joy to see sonar x64 run on that thing!!! Can't wait to put 1
together for myself...
  So yea, hello, hi, D!J!X! is here! lol... Looking forward to interacting with
the family again... O yea, THX Chris and your wife for finding us (real
peoples) another home... Glad to know that I'll be able to enjoy and learn from
Tom's informative posts once again... :-)

  Regards, D!J!X!