[realmusicians] Re: Hello From D!J!X!

  • From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 01:54:28 -0400

Well, that's true, but they're both pretty essential. I've just got different stuff going on each system, and one's my lean mean clean machine. Maybe it's time for another system. grin.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>

O yes I agree, jumping on the latest OS wagon is not a good thing, but since
you said it was one of your systems, I asumed it was a spare one...that's
how I run things here, run the latest stuff on non esential systems, that
way the bugs stay confined to that corner of my office :-)

D!J!X!

From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Tom, if you own sonar 8 I believe the installer itself will instal the
64 bit version, or there's a 64bit installer on the cd, but yes it is x64
ready, and quad core ready as well! If you've got a system with at least
4gb
of ram and a good processor, take win7 x64 for a spin, you won't regret
it... MS has the RC version (free)  still available, meaning that you can
still get keys till oct 21, and since it's no longer available for
download,
I can get a copy of the iso to you if you'd like, or you can download a 90
day trial of the real thing while supplies last from the springboard
blog...
I have both x86 and x64 isos on my system... But the x64 world rocks and
looks very promising when it comes to speed and stability...

HTH, D!J!X!

From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello guys, not sure who's on here and who's not, just wanted to say
hello
and let you know that I'm onboard and will be as long as this doesn't
turn
to midimag part 2 lol...
For those who don't know me, D!J!X! is what i go by, real name is Xavier,
here to help in whatever i can... DJX Studios excells in anything from
website and graphic design to music production to building/repairing
computers and workstations! So feel free to pick my brain and i'll do my
best to help!
Speaking of building computers, after leaving midimag and having time to
then do some real work :-), I had the pleasure of putting together and
configuring a daw for a client using the i7 920 processor and the x58
chipset on windows7 x64, man! What a joy to see sonar x64 run on that
thing!!! Can't wait to put 1 together for myself...
So yea, hello, hi, D!J!X! is here! lol... Looking forward to interacting
with the family again... O yea, THX Chris and your wife for finding us
(real
peoples) another home... Glad to know that I'll be able to enjoy and
learn
from Tom's informative posts once again... :-)

Regards, D!J!X!

signature database 4485 (20091006) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4485 (20091006) __________