[realmusicians] Re: HEY THERE

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:33:34 -0500

You bet man.

But by the time that happens, it might be so old you won't want it hehhahahe.

We'll hide and watch and see what happens and how far it goes.

At 04:36 PM 10/6/2009, you wrote:
hey now, that would be cool! I was just talking to my brother about some day pro tools openning up for us. Anyway, when your ready to throw your sonar setup out the window let me know so I can play ketch. grin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>